1. Favorite CMU tennis moment to this point in your career OR one thing you are looking forward to the most about this season?
My favorite memories for CMU tennis was going to California with the team and spending spring break with them
2. Why did you come to CMU?
It was the best fit from me academically between the different fields I want to study
3. What is something you hope to do after you graduate?
I hope to be able to travel in Asia and learn more about eastern culture
4. If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?
I would meet David Ben-Gurion about overcoming adversity and leading a diverse group of people.
5. If you could trade places with one athlete from another sport, who would it be and why?
I would trade places with a soccer player because it is one of my favorite sports other than tennis
6. Favorite professional sports team?
7. Favorite musician and favorite song?
The Middle by Jimmy Eat Wood
8. Favorite food?
9. Best place you have ever visited? Where else would you like to visit?
Taiwan, I would like to go to Israel and South America
10. Funniest teammate?
11. Game day ritual?
Eat a big meal the night before
12. Most influential person in your life?
My mother and father
13. Favorite place to relax on campus?
14. Favorite place to eat off campus?
15. Organizations you have joined?
16. Philanthropic activity you partake in?
Helping with tennis camps on and off campus
Pike philanthropy events
17. Favorite television show?
18. Favorite off-season strength exercise?
19. Who is the coolest coach you've ever had and why?
My main coach from my hometown because he was both a very competent tennis player and good mentor in life