The pool is located in the Jared L. Cohon University Center and welcomes all users with a valid Carnegie Mellon ID. The aquatics facility includes one eight lane- 25 yard deep water pool and a separate diving well pool. The pool offers a variety of programs including: varsity athletic swimming & diving teams, recreational & lap swimming, learn to swim programs, clubs and intramurals, and physical education classes.
Fall and Spring
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:00am-8:00am; Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am-8:15 am
- Monday through Friday: 11:30am-1:30pm; 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm (Lap Swim both pools); 3:00pm-5:00pm (Lap Swim in Lap Pool/Family Swim in Dive Pool)
- December 20-21: 11:00am-2:00pm
- December 22-January 1: University and Pool Closed
- January 2-4: CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE
- January 5-6: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- January 7-11: 7:00am-8:00am; 11:30am-1:30pm
- January 12-13: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am-8:00am; 11:30am-1:30pm; 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:00pm-5:00pm Lap Swim; 3:00pm-5:00pm (Lap Swim in Lap Pool/Family Swim in Dive Pool)
Pool hours are subject to change during breaks, for pool maintenance, and for home swimming events. Please call equipment desk daily for updated pool announcements: 412-268-1236
Lap pool is for lap swim ONLY
Dive pool is used for lap swimming, swimming lessons and programming
For questions regarding reservations, please contact Alicia Gorman in the Aquatics Office located in the Cohon University Center.
Learn To Swim
Interested in learning how to swim? Fill out a form and return it to Alicia Gorman in the Aquatics Office located in the Cohon University Center.
For more information, please contact Alicia Gorman at (412) 268-2627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swim Team Sponsored Swim Lessons
Dates: April 2-5, 2018 and April 9-12, 2018.
Time Slots Available in the Evening: 4:30-5; 5-5:30; 5:30-6; 6-6:30
Pricing: 1-4 lessons - $25 per lesson; 5-8 lessons - $20 per lesson
Check out the records board - years 1997-2014