The pool is located in the Jared L. Cohon University Center and welcomes all users with a valid Carnegie Mellon ID. The aquatics facility includes one eight lane- 25 yard deep water pool and a separate diving well pool. The pool offers a variety of programs including: varsity athletic swimming & diving teams, recreational & lap swimming, learn to swim programs, clubs and intramurals, and physical education classes.
Fall and Spring
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:00am-8:00am; Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am-8:15 am
- Monday through Friday: 11:30am-1:30pm; 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:00pm-3:00pm (Lap Swim both pools); 3:00pm-5:00pm (Lap Swim in Lap Pool/Family Swim in Dive Pool)
***The pools will be closed Saturday, June 29th -Mid August for maintenance
- Monday through Friday: 7:00-8:00 am/11:00-1:30 PM/5:00-7:00 Pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 1:00-3:00 PM
Lap pool is for lap swim ONLY
Dive pool is used for lap swimming, swimming lessons and programming
For questions regarding reservations, please contact Alicia Gorman in the Aquatics Office located in the Cohon University Center.
Learn To Swim
Interested in learning how to swim? Fill out a form and return it to Alicia Gorman in the Aquatics Office located in the Cohon University Center.
For more information, please contact Alicia Gorman at (412) 268-2627 or email@example.com.
Swim Team Sponsored Swim Lessons
Dates: April 2-5, 2018 and April 9-12, 2018.
Time Slots Available in the Evening: 4:30-5; 5-5:30; 5:30-6; 6-6:30
Pricing: 1-4 lessons - $25 per lesson; 5-8 lessons - $20 per lesson
Check out the records board - years 1997-2014