The tennis courts are centrally located in the heart of Carnegie Mellon's campus and were renovated in 2005 and last resurfaced in 2015. They consist of six wind protected, hard courts and are available for use by Carnegie Mellon faculty, staff and students.
EVERYONE WISHING TO USE THE TENNIS COURTS MUST CHECK-IN AT THE UNIVERSITY CENTER EQUIPMENT DESK!
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The courts are closed December 6, 2017-March 2018
Check in at UC Equipment Desk to get a wristband and/or bring printed reservation sheet to courts.
Courts are open 7 days per week from 7 am to 11 pm daily
Only persons with current, valid CMU IDs or tennis permits may use these courts.
One guest may accompany an authorized user.
All users are asked to follow posted rules and adhere to the daily schedule.
Courts are for “tennis-related” activities only.
All users must wear tennis shoes (no black soles).
Tennis equipment can be borrowed from the University Center Equipment Desk.
The UC Equipment Desk is open Mon-Fri 6 am to 2 am and Sat-Sun 9 am to 2 pm.
EVERYONE WISHING TO USE THE TENNIS COURTS MUST MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATION.
1. Use our online reservation system .
2. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
3. Each reservation is for one hour only. Only one reservation per day per person.
4. Users must report within 10 minutes of their reserved start time, otherwise the court will become available to any players waiting. Only the remaining portion of the court time can be used.
5. Reserved time cannot extend into the next full reservation hour.
6. Court 1 and 4 are “first come, first serve” court.
Contact Pattye Stragar (412-268-1235 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Summer memberships may be purchased at the CUC Equipment Desk. Summer memberships will be available only during the summer months (Mid May-Mid August)
Summer Memberships are available for non-CMU persons and alumni for $200. Please contact Jess Wingen, Coordinator of Fitness Facilities and Marketing, for information on summer memberships: firstname.lastname@example.org