Historic Skibo Gymnasium, erected in 1924, is the home of Carnegie Mellon's varsity basketball and volleyball teams as well as intramural and fitness activities. The gym has a seating capacity of 1,500.
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday: 6:30am-12:00am.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm.
- A valid CMU I.D. is required to use the gym
- There is a no guest policy in Skibo Gym
- Athletic facility hours are subject to change at any time. For the most updated information, please call (412) 268-1236
Summer Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday: 6:30am-8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-3:30pm
- Main Gym (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Exercise Area)
- Arena Room (Floor Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Track & Field)
- Fencing and Martial Arts Rooms
|Open Court Time - Basketball on Side Court||Volleyball Spring Practice|