Winter Break Facility Hours
Tuesday, December 20, 2016: Facilities close for break at 12pm
Wednesday, December 21, 2016-Thursday, January 12, 2017: Facilities closed for break
Friday, January 13, 2017: Facilities reopen at 12pm
Historic Skibo Gymnasium, erected in 1924, is the home of Carnegie Mellon's varsity basketball and volleyball teams as well as intramural and fitness activities. The gym has a seating capacity of 1,500.
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday: 6:30am-11:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm.
- A valid CMU I.D. is required to use the gym
- There is a no guest policy in Skibo Gym
- Athletic facility hours are subject to change at any time. For the most updated information, please call (412) 268-1236
Summer Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday: 6:30am-8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-3:30pm
- Main Gym (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Exercise Area)
- Arena Room (Floor Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Track & Field)
- Fencing and Martial Arts Rooms
|Open Court Time - Basketball on Side Court||Volleyball Spring Practice|