Historic Skibo Gymnasium, erected in 1924, is the home of Carnegie Mellon's varsity basketball and volleyball teams as well as intramural and fitness activities. The gym has a seating capacity of 1,500.
WINTER BREAK HOURS FOR SKIBO:
Skibo Gym will be closed for recreation during the following time for winter break:
Monday, December 18th until Friday, January 12th. The gym will reopen on Saturday, January 13th for regular hours on Saturday and Sunday.
MONDAY, JANUARY 15th--building is closed until 6 pm to obersve the holiday.
Regular Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday: 6:00 am-11:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm.
- A valid CMU I.D. is required to use the gym
- There is a no guest policy in Skibo Gym
- Athletic facility hours are subject to change at any time. For the most updated information, please call (412) 268-1236
- Main Gym (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Exercise Area)
- Arena Room (Floor Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Track & Field)
- Fencing and Martial Arts Rooms
|Volleyball Court||Basketball Court|
|Open Court Time - Basketball on Side Court||Volleyball Spring Practice|