Historic Skibo Gymnasium, erected in 1924, is the home of Carnegie Mellon's varsity basketball and volleyball teams as well as intramural and fitness activities. The gym has a seating capacity of 1,500.
Spring Break Hours - pdf
Regular Hours of Operation:
Please note-Skibo Gymnasium is home to Varsity Basketball, Varsity Track and Field, Varsity Volleyball teams. The gym is not available for open recreation during their practice and competition times. Please defer to Wiegand Gymnasium in the Cohon University Center for open recreation availability.
- Monday thru Friday: 6:00 am-11:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm.
- A valid CMU I.D. is required to use the gym
- There is a no guest policy in Skibo Gym
- Athletic facility hours are subject to change at any time. For the most updated information, please call (412) 268-1236
- Main Gym (Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton)
- Arena Room (Floor Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Track & Field)
|Volleyball Court||Basketball Court|
|Open Court Time - Basketball on Side Court||Volleyball Spring Practice|